Friday, October 17, 2008

Jonah's 1st Field trip

Today was Jonah's first field trip and my first time being one of the parents attending a field trip.  I must admit, I found it pretty humorous being called Jonah's Mom, as my name, all morning.  I was in charge of a small group of three including Jonah.  Jordan, Brooklyn and Jonah were my group.  We walked from school to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a great time going on rides and running through the "spooky house". Except for the exceptional hot October weather, the morning was perfect.  I was so excited to get to spend the morning with my little munchkin and see him in action at school...

Jordan, Brooklyn & Jonah
Notice Jonah on the far right yelling at the top of his lungs.
Yep, I have the loud kid. Imagine that...

1 comment:

Begin to Breathe said...

he is pretty loud...but oh so cute!!!
love all the red shirts!

beebs